Monday, July 13, 2009

Sound of Silence

1016394538
I wish for the day,
When you’ll come back to me.
When you’ll hold me close and
kiss me right,
keep me warm,
and hold me tight.
But you’ve turned so cold,
And had set me aside.
Closed the door,
And left me… all alone.

-silence-

I guess it is my fault
I hurted you so much.
I’ve been so blind
About the love you have.
I had ignored your existence,
Deny your presence.
And damn it!
I was such a fool!
A fool to let you go.
Co’z I know that I do, I love you
But how can I bring you back?
How can I love you not?
When all I think about
Is a love that… will never last.
…never last?
or love that i had lost?
Love that was once mine.
Love that I’ll regret forever.

-silence-

Please listen to my heart
Hold my hand
Hug me tight
Look into my eyes
And feel my love
And if you no longer
Can stay into my arms
Can I hear the words
"I love YOU"
for the very last time?

No comments:

Post a Comment