Monday, July 13, 2009

Nope, I wouldn't Settle for Being a Second Woman

Haha!

I heard a great news last Thursday, Feb 5, at Kevin’s house.=) One of my friend is going to have a baby! Yippee! I’m so excited! Finally, magkakaroon na ko ng pamangkin! Whoopee!!!

Saya- saya….=)

I was just static by the news and kept me smiling until I went home. Then his girlfriend, Mj texted me. She was asking if I knew anything that happened to Chris because apparently he was feeling sick. I was confused. Chris told me that they lived in a different apartment and I’m not sure if Chris told his girlfriend that we guys met. So what I did was forwarded to Chris’ number Mj’s text.

Then Mj replied saying that she has Chris' cellphone. She threw so many questions and making false judgment out of it like when she asked if I have a crush on Chris! Oh my! Pregnancy is a sure thing that can boosts up paranoia, people better watch out when I'm the one carrying it!

At first I didn’t know how to respond to her. Bakit ako pa na natiyempuhan nyang itext ng ganito? Evan on the other line was saying “She picked the wrong girl to squabble with.” Evan knows I would fight back. If you bite me I’m gonna eat u alive!!! Roar!!!

But I understand her completely. If I was the one in her shoes, I would respond in the same way.

Before we guys split last Thursday I said toChris I wouldn’t take a dispute with her girlfriend even if he said she had a bad personality that he didn't know she has until they've been together for a year. So I didn’t fought back.

I replied back “huh? heheaus un ah..”

She responded, “Joke… cenxa na sa istorbo”. Jeez, I was able breathe again.

Wooshh.. Good thing it didn’t get ugly. I don’t want to fight with her because I really like to see their baby! Sabi ko sa inyo excited ako eh. So kahit na magpakahinahon ako just to have the privilege of holding their baby I’ll do it!=)

And Mj, I hope you’ll be able to read this, I wouldn’t settle for being a second woman. I wouldn’t double cross any girl’s property. Maybe sweet ako sa mga friends ko, specially with my barkada, but they’re friends! My bestest best friends! I hope u’ll be able to see the bond we guys had and you’ll be able to realize na ganun talga kami ka-close sa isa’t isa but not emotionally or affectionately involve with each other.

I hope u and Chris can finally settle things down. Kasi, I don’t want a broken family for my first pamangkin with the barkada.=)

(February 7th, 2009)

Follow up Notes:

My first pamangakin, Jaris Sarion was born on April 9, 2009 and undoubtedly we came to visit him. *wink*; )

No comments:

Post a Comment