Monday, July 13, 2009

Free

I did it.
Freeing myself from darkness,
Being able to live and feel life again.

I finally learn how to be a person
A person who is not totally submerge from craziness
Craziness of loving you.

I know I acted immaturely when we’re starting this
relationship
I was completely drenched from the thoughts of loving you.
I was not loving you at all, I was craving.

But I did it!

And I’m so happy to finally renew my self.
Now I can lift both my arms and feel the warm sun dry my
tears away.

I’m happy to have finally forgotten those bitter memories.
Those nightmares that haunted me even when I’m awake.
Though it would never really go away. There is still pain
kept. But I’m happy.

I surpassed the test.
And it led me to grow to a person that I am now.
The person that loves myself.

Learning to love myself was the only key that opened the
door to freedom
Now I have no regrets why I was given such heartache.
Now I knew the reason why God brought me to this path.

I am willing to accept reality that nobody is perfect.
And that no person must be stagnant.
Everyone must grow… relationships must grow.

The distant relationship and everything I went through was
the perfect package.
This design was nevertheless primed to make me a better
person.
Now I am ready.

I am all set to begin another journey.
All I pray is that I have enough courage to face the next
worst scenario that I am about to brawl
All this for the sake of having
the best possible future
together.

So here I come
The tunnels much darker now
But I’m ready to go in
I may be weak, half-prepared, and defenseless
But I will not be defeated that easily.
I will not give up because now I know I have something to
hold on to.
It is because I have you.

Now I’m starting…
beginning…
to love you
the right way.

February 11th, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment