Monday, July 13, 2009

On the Hollow of Agony

I guess I was defeated. I thought I was stronger. That I can manage to protect myself from there mistakes. Thought that I can handle all situations with all plans and decisions that I made, but I was wrong.

I never thought that this would happen. I haven’t for seen it, I never imagined it. It came unexpectedly. Like a thief in the night, silently sneaking to tear my heart apart.

They won, if they planned to ruin every living cells in me, they’ve done it. It was a pretty good job, a good job that caused me to hate myself, to destroy my well-being, to be crazy and to totally drench myself into pain, sorrow and wretchedness.

It’s hard to peek up the pieces of once shattered life. My faith on you was so high that it led to a great downfall at one blow. I still feel that I’m on the deepest part of the ocean, trying to come up, trying to breathe once again…

I didn’t imagine that it would last this long. I never wished it did, I even hoped that it would just be swept away by the rough air that comes passing through my life. I never deserved this feeling. I was too young to be heartbroken… too young to face this kind of situations.

It had taken away my smile, my laughter and the joys of living. I could only remember you with all those heartaches and painful remnants of unfading memories.

I need to move on to save myself from being completely annihilated, and I needed to do it with me alone. If only I can be reborn to life again and start out all over.

Up to that day, when I’ll finally come out of my cocoon and will see the light up above the heavens and with victory on my grasp that I will say “I did it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment